Find Your Path
Congratulations! You are in the SUCCESSION PLANNING PHASE of your business! You have run your business for a while and are looking to remove yourself from the day-to-day of your business, plan your eventual exit or about to exit!
Depending on your exact scenario, there are a couple of options to make the most of CWE’s offerings at this phase...
- If you are ready to dig into scenario planning and talk through your options reach out to your home office for 1:1 consultations. Our 1:1 consultations are arranged by your home center and are intended to help you dig into specific questions in your business. You can find the contact information for your office here.
- If you want to develop a strategic plan, you may want to enroll in our 13-session strategic planning course: Power Forward.
- Join our online CWE Community Hub. We know that being a business owner can be a lonely journey, so we are here to support you with community as you go. In this community you will find CWE clients who are going through the same joys & challenges as you are! Let no question go unanswered, by joining our online community. To join our hub, please sign up as a client below!
Your next steps will likely look like....
- Decide what you want your exit to be (sell to employees, sell to an outside party, liquidate, pass on to your family, hire employees to remove yourself from the frontline work of your business etc.)
- Explore business valuation with your accountant, lawyer, or business valuation expert. Please note: CWE does not provide this service. However, we can refer you to some trusted consultants for your research.
- Develop a succession plan, including employee handbook.
- Make sure your team (Bookkeeper, Accountant, Insurance Agent, Lawyer) know your intentions.
You can find the contact information for your office here.