The Benefits of Certification
Certification is an important tool for expanding your company’s visibility among decision-makers in supplier diversity and procurement.
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) is the premiere private sector certification that gives women-owned businesses an advantage in the corporate bidding arena.
- Women Owned Small Business (WOSB-Federal) is a certification required for women-owned businesses that want to bid on federal contracts in the public sector.
- SDO-OSD Massachusetts State (WBE-State) is a certification required for women-owned businesses that want to bid on Massachusetts State contracts in the public sector.
CWE's programming was the best learning experience I have ever had including grad school. The networking, engaging conversations and opportunity to practice helped me to feel confident in moving my investment plan forward for Banneker Industries.”
Cheryl Snead, Banneker Industries
Free Certification Webinar
Participate in one of the live versions of this webinar where you can ask questions,
View Upcoming Webinars
Certify your business and open up the world of possibilities.
- What is supplier diversity and how does certification fit it?
- Is certification right for my company?
- What are the benefits?
- What are the costs?
Email us today to find out more.
Support women-owned businesses
There are 13 million women-owned businesses in the U.S., representing 42% of all businesses.
Yet there is still significant disparity in revenue and capital between these business and others.
WBENC is helping bridge that gap — through access to opportunities, programs that accelerate growth, and campaigns to influence consumer buying behaviors.