The CWE-WBENC Corporate Membership (New England) is for corporations, government agencies, and educational institutions that want to support women in business in New England by providing equal access to procurement opportunities.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Access to WBENC’s searchable, online database with over 350 WBEs and over 35 Corporate Members in New England.
- Inclusion in all exclusive CWE-WBENC communications.
- Regional support for your growing or established supplier diversity.
- Contact Melinda Leon, MLeon@CWEonline.org for more info.
Regional Corporate Members
As a WBENC-certified business, full access to the over 800 national Corporate, Government & Educational Members is available. The Regional Corporate Members iisted below are interested in doing business with women-owned businesses in New England.
Locally, dozens of leading corporations have partnered with CWE to support our mission, WBENC’s mission, and certified women-owned businesses across New England.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Brandeis University
- Citizens Bank
- CT Lottery Corporation
- CVS Health
- Eastern Bank
- EMD Millipore Corp.
- Encore Boston Harbor
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Groom Construction Co., Inc.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard University
- Iron Mountain
- John Hancock Financial Services/Manulife
- Keolis Commuter Services, LLC
- Major League Baseball/Red Sox
- MGM Springfield
- National Grid
- Natixis Investment Managers
- Plainridge Park Casino/Penn National Gaming
- Raytheon Company
- Retail Business Services (An Ahold Delhaize Brand)
- Staples, Inc.
- State Street
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International Co.
- TJX Companies
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Technologies Corporation