CEP Business Planning: Getting Started (3 week program) - CWE RI - Jan 14
Do you have an idea for a business that you want to launch or explore more deeply? Have you always dreamed of becoming an entrepreneur, but were never sure just where to start?
This course will help you to take the necessary steps to becoming an independent business owner, while gaining confidence in yourself and your knowledge of small business management.
In this 12 session business planning course, you will:
- Explore and assess the financial and market viability of your business concept
- Learn how to market yourself and your business to target customers
- Explore options for funding the start-up and ongoing costs of operating your business
- Actively participate in class time and in one-on-one consulting sessions
- Build a network of fellow entrepreneurs that can support you in launching and growing your new enterprise
- At the end of this program, you will leave with a completed business plan to guide you in the launch and growth of your new company.
When: Monday, January 14 - Thursday, January 31 from 5:30PM - 9:00PM
Where: Center for Women and Enterprise
132 George M. Cohan Blvd.
Providence RI 02903
Fee: $495 (Scholarships are available). Click here to register.
For more information please contact Yesenia Aponte at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-427-6531.