Business Planning: Getting Started - CWE Central MA - Mar 18
Do you have an idea for a business that you want to launch or explore more deeply? Have you always dreamed of becoming an entrepreneur, but were never sure just where to start?
This course will help you to take the necessary steps to becoming an independent business owner, while gaining confidence in yourself and your knowledge of small business management.
In this ten-session business planning course, you will:
- Explore and assess the financial and market viability of your business concept
- Learn how to market yourself and your business to target customers
- Explore options for funding the start-up and ongoing costs of operating your business
- Actively participate in class time and in one-on-one consulting sessions
- Build a network of fellow entrepreneurs that can support you in launching and growing your new enterprise
- At the end of this program, you will leave with a completed business plan to guide you in the launch and growth of your new company.
This course does not require any previous experience or education in business management. However, access to a computer and knowledge of MS Word and Excel is strongly recommended.
New this year: Thanks to additional funds from the Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation, we are able to offer six weeks of free, one-on-one mentoring to graduates of this program. Graduates will connect with a mentor who has expertise in a critical area (i.e. business financials) and will schedule time to meet with them at no cost.
When: Monday, March 18 - May 20 from 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
CWE Central MA
69 Milk St., Suite 217
Westborough, MA 01581
Fee: $450. Partial scholarships available to those that qualify. Must register to attend.
Click Here to Register