Twitter for Small Businesses- CWE Eastern MA- November 6
Join this workshop to learn the intricacies of Twitter for small businesses.
This course will help you understand how Twitter works—from demystifying the secrets of this social media network, to how to use it as a tool to help grow your business.
In this workshop you will learn:
• Why Twitter is a hot marketing tool
• Secrets of a successful profile
• How to use Twitter for business, 140 characters at a time
• How to leverage Twitter as part of your sales funnel
• How to build your list of followers and foster business relationships
• To increase your brand and profile recognition
When: Tuesday, September 6, 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Harvard Innovation Lab
125 Western Ave
Allston, MA 02134
Fee: $25. Must register to attend. Partial Scholarships may be available to those who qualify.