Mastering Time Management Skills – CWE VT – Jan 12
Your relationship with time is one of the most important relationships in your life. Ending the struggle with time leaves you free, happy, and productive.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to juggle your personal and professional life
- Proven techniques and skills concerning managing your time effectively
- How to overcome procrastination, organize yourself, and plan brilliantly
- How to feel more joy and success in both your personal and professional lives
- How to balance the demands of a potential business with the other commitments in your life
When: Friday, January 12 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
431 Pine St., Suite 101
Burlington, VT 05401
Fee: $10. Please register to attend.