Federal Government Contracting – CWE NH – May 17
Looking for new markets for your small business's goods or services? Consider selling to the federal government. Attend this workshop, led by the U.S. Small Business Administration, to:
Small business certifications are like professional certifications; they document a special capability or status that will help you compete in the marketplace. Unlike permits and licenses, you do not need to obtain certifications to legally operate. However, in order to take advantage of business opportunities, such as government contracts, you may need to obtain some certifications.
- Learn how the federal government purchases goods and services
- Understand the federal certification application process and benefits for:
- Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Women Owned Small Business
- Veteran and Service Disabled
- 8(a) Business Development Program
- HUBZone Program
When: Thursday, May 17 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
CWE New Hampshire
30 Temple St., Suite 610
Nashua, NH 03060
Fee: Free. Please register to attend.