Protect Your Business with Copyright & Trademark (Webinar) - May 21 - CWE Eastern MA
It is essential to know how to protect your brand, your name and the content you create. Join us for this fun and informative session on trademarks and copyrights.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Differences between “trademark” and “copyright”
- Common naming/branding mistakes to avoid
- Selecting and protecting your trademark
- Creating a copyrighted work and registering it
- Basic copyright and trademark risks for small businesses
- How to safeguard your brand and content online.
NOTE: This workshop is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult your attorney.
When: Thursday, May 21, from 1:00PM to 3:00PM
Fee: $20. Must register to attend.**
* Limited Seats
**Partial scholarships may be available to those who qualify
Click here to Register
Click here to Apply for a Partial Scholarship