Exploring Small Business Administration (SBA) Resources (Virtual) - CWE RI - Sep 23
This workshop is presented by a member of the local SBA team and is designed to help entrepreneurs understand the various SBA programs and services available to help them start or expand a business.
Topics covered include:
- Technical Assistance Program
- SBA Loan Guarantee Program
- 8(a) Business Development Program
- HUBZone (Historically Underutilized Business Zones) Program
- Government Contracting Opportunities
When: Wed, September 23, 2020
8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Registration is required.
Click here to register.
Questions? Contact us.