Steps to Start a Business - CWE New Hampshire - Dec 11
If you are planning to start a business or are in the early stages of launching one, then this workshop is for you.
In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Develop your business ideas and planning
- Consider your legal structure
- Discuss choosing a name and entity
- Learn how to obtain an employer identification number, licenses, permits and insurance
- Leave the session with an A-to-Z overview and specific tools and tips that will help you get started quickly
When: Monday, December 11, 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Where: CWE New Hampshire
30 Temple St., Suite 610
Nashua, NH 03060
Fee: Free. Must register to attend.