Fundamental Selling Skills & Pitch Practice Intensive (Claremont) - CWE New Hampshire - Jan 8
In this two part intensive, learn how to make the sale without aggressive sales tactics.
In this workshop you will learn that selling is really about effectively building relationships and listening to your clients. You’ll leave feeling empowered with selling skills you can apply today and an elevator pitch you can modify to fit any customer segment! Topics may include but are not limited to:
- The psychology of selling
- Identify your unique selling proposition
- Selling benefits vs. features
- Describe what your business does in interesting language conveying the value you provide your customers
- Presenting yourself effectively and comfortably
- The importance of following up
- Learn how to adapt your pitch based on your goal and the audience
- Learn how to keep the conversation going with open ended questions - your call to action
When: Wednesday, January 8th and 15th, both 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Where: Claremont Makerspace
46 Main Street
Claremont, NH 03743
Cost: $50.00. *Registration is required. Partial scholarships are available.
Please click here to learn more and regsiter for this course
*Sessions with low enrollment may be cancelled. CWE will notify you of class cancellations and changes.
If you can no longer join us for a session you register for, please notify us of your cancellation at least 24 hours before the start of the session for a full refund. If your cancellation is less than 24 hours in advance of the start of the session, we will be unable to issue refunds or payment transfers.