Is Entrepreneurship Right For You? – Lynn MA – July 30th
Explore entrepreneurship and small business ownership in this information session, and decide whether starting your own business is right for you.
During this workshop, you will:
· Learn about the common traits and characteristics of entrepreneurs
· Identify the risks and rewards of self-employment
· Conduct a self-assessment that will help you decide if business ownership is right for you
· Discuss the importance of a business plan
· Find out more about CWE programs and resources that can help you move forward with your business idea
At the end of the session, you will have the opportunity to schedule a one-on-one consultation with the CWE Program Director.
When: Tuesday, July 30th, from 5:30PM to 7:30PM
Greater Lynn Chamber of Commerce
583 Chestnut St
Lynn, MA 01904
Fee: Free. Must register to attend.
Click here to register