Business Planning Course (Rutland) - CWE VT - Sept 11-Nov 13
Ready to take the plunge and write your business plan?
Learn small business management skills, gain confidence in yourself, and build the plan for your business.
In this 10-week course, you will:
- Assess the financial & market viability of your business concept
- Learn how to identify & market to customers
- Explore options for funding the start-up and ongoing costs of operating your business
- Build a network of fellow aspiring business owners that can support you in launching and growing your new enterprise
- Complete the business plan to guide you in the launch & growth of your new company.
This course meets once a week for 10 weeks. No business experience is necessary.
Instructor: Christie Garafano
When: Wednesdays, September 11 - November 13 from 5:30 - 8:30 PM
Where: REDC 67 Merchants Row #104, Rutland, VT 05701
Fee: Free. Must apply to attend. This course is available at no cost thanks to a generous grant from Think Vermont, and thanks to our partners at REDC, The Mint, and the Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce.
To register: Please apply today!