Create a Mission Statement (That Actually Works) – Lunch and Learn - CWE Central MA - Jul 17
Where are you going with your business, and WHY? What do you love doing and where do you excel? What impact do you want to make? Get clear on how to bring your values, passion, and purpose into alignment with your business. Create a mission statement that attracts your ideal client while being authentic to who you are and how you want to show up in your business. Make it a framework that actually helps you make decisions more easily and with less stress.
Bring your lunch and learn:
- How to combine values, passion, and purpose to uncover your WHY
- Learn how decision fatigue can impact your personal health as well as the health of your business
- Understand the uses of a mission statement, and how to make one that isn’t just BS
- A quick centering technique you can use to get inspired and clear anytime, anywhere with no need for headphones, yoga poses, or privacy
- How to apply your mission statement to make decisions with less stress and greater focus
When: Wednesday, July 17 from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
CWE Central MA
69 Milk St., Suite 217
Westborough, MA 01581
Fee: Free. Must register to attend.
Click Here to Register