Plan Your Promotions - CWE VT - July 25
Plan Your Promo' (to Prep for Profits!)
Content planning and scheduling is crucial to implementing your business' marketing and corporate communications. In this workshop, learn smart ways to apply prior knowledge of social media and your goals to plan out what, how, and when you will communicate to your customers throughout the upcoming (holiday) season.
Please bring to the session:
- Notebooks, journals, laptops, or any other device that you would like to use to brainstorm and create your content plan. Worksheets will also be provided.
- Outlines, lists, sticky notes with your business ideas for the next 3-6 months including:
- Calendar of business, networking, and personal events (including fairs, trade shows, open houses, holidays, and trips)
- Promotions or seasonal activities list
- Business milestones you wish to reach this year
- Brilliant ideas that come to you in the middle of the night, while walking the dog, or brushing your teeth!
When: Thursday, July 25 from 3:00 - 6:00 PM
Where: CWE Vermont
431 Pine Street (Maltex Building), Suite 101
Burlington, VT 05401
Fee: $30. Must register to attend. *Partial Scholarships available for those who qualify.
Registration: Please click here to register.
Cancellation and Notification Policy:
Sessions with low enrollment may be cancelled. CWE will notify you of class cancellations and changes.
If you can no longer attend the session for which you registered, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance for a refund.