Employee to Entrepreneur: How Franchising can Reduce the Risk - CWE Central MA - Jun 12
Take control of Your Life and Your Career!
Are you considering entrepreneurship as a career option but want a proven business model to get to your goals more quickly and safer?
Would you like to run a business of your own that will provide greater autonomy and independence, but are not sure how to find, or choose, the right business for you?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to either of these questions, then this workshop is for you! Presented by one of North America’s Top Franchise Consultants.
This session will include:
- Positives/Negatives of starting your own business or buying an existing business vs. buying a franchise
- Common myths and truths about franchising – it’s not just food and retail
- Review of different ownership options including options that allow someone to remain in corporate and build a franchise on the side
- Review of recession resistant franchise categories
- Government regulations for franchises
- The importance of knowing your personal goals and objectives before taking the plunge
- How to safely research and select the right franchise for you
- How to finance your business
- Available resources and consultant services from an industry leader at no cost
When: Wednesday, June 12 from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
CWE Central MA
69 Milk St., Suite 217
Westborough, MA 01581
Fee: Free. Must register to attend.
Click Here to Register