How to Give Effective Presentations - CWE Eastern MA - May 15
As an entrepreneur, your ability to persuade your audience through a concise and compelling presentation is a key factor to your business success. This interactive workshop focuses on the basics of developing a strong presentation and the skills you can use when speaking to various stakeholders such as potential investors and clients.
This workshop will cover:
• Verbal and non-verbal factors that influence the success of a presentation
• Creating compelling visuals that you can use to tell a story
• How to organize a presentation into a logical and concise format
• Managing and capitalizing on public speaking anxiety
• Discovering your strengths and authenticity as a public presenter
Participants will have the opportunity to practice impromptu speaking as well as formal presentations during the workshop. This session is open to new and established business owners alike.
When: Wednesday, May 15, 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Where: CWE Eastern MA
24 School St., 7th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Fee: $25. Must register to attend. Partial Scholarships may be available to those who qualify.
Click here to register