Rutland Training: QuickBooks Online - CWE VT - Mar 22
In partnership with Davis & Hodgdon Associates and the Rutland Economic Development Corporation, CWE VT is offering a training of QuickBooks Online in Rutland on Friday, March 22 from 9:30 am - 3:00 pm. Whether you are seeking a refresher or are a new user of QuickBooks Online, these sessions are right for you!
This workshop will be open to 12 participants. Registration is required.
Rutland Economic Development Corporation
67 Merchants Row, 3rd Floor Classroom
Rutland, VT 05701
All participants must bring a laptop with an active QuickBooks Online subscription.
Morning Session: Introduction to QuickBooks Online | 9:30 to 11:30 am
The morning session is an introductory overview to QuickBooks Online’s accounting software. In this workshop, we cover:
- Getting around in QuickBooks Online;
- Working with lists (focusing on the Chart of Accounts);
- Creating customers, invoices, and receiving payments;
- Creating vendors, entering bills, making payments, and printing checks;
- And lots of tips and tricks really helpful to know as you learn your way around QuickBooks.
Afternoon Session: Bank Feeds, Reconciliation, and Reports | 1:00 to 3:00 pm
The afternoon session is an opportunity to deepen and expand knowledge of QuickBooks online. In this workshop, we cover:
- Setting up and clearing bank feeds;
- Reconciling your bank statement with QuickBooks;
- Transferring funds;
- Recurring transactions;
- Running and customizing reports;
- And reviewing the top dozen mistakes people make in QuickBooks.
These hands-on workshops are delivered by Martha Leonard, a bookkeeper with Davis & Hodgdon Associates. Martha is a QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor who holds 25 years of experience providing bookkeeping services to corporate and individual clients.
Fee: $50. Must register to attend.
*All participants must bring a laptop with an active QuickBooks Online subscription to the workshop!
*All participants will receive a QuickBooks Online manual to keep.
These sessions are made possible by Davis & Hodgdon Associates, Rutland Economic Development Corporation, and Center for Women & Enterprise.
Registration: Please click here to register for this course.
Sessions with low enrollment will be cancelled.