Burlington Training: QuickBooks Online - CWE VT - Mar 18
In partnership with Davis & Hodgdon Associates, CWE VT is offering a training of QuickBooks Online in Burlington on Monday, March 18 from 9:30 am - 3:00 pm. Whether you are seeking a refresher or are a new user of QuickBooks Online, these sessions are right for you!
This workshop will be open to 12 participants. Registration is required.
Center for Women & Enterprise Vermont
431 Pine St. Suite 101
All participants must bring a laptop with an active QuickBooks Online subscription.
Morning Session: Introduction to QuickBooks Online | 9:30 to 11:30 am
The morning session is an introductory overview to QuickBooks Online’s accounting software. In this workshop, we cover:
- Getting around in QuickBooks Online;
- Working with lists (focusing on the Chart of Accounts);
- Creating customers, invoices, and receiving payments;
- Creating vendors, entering bills, making payments, and printing checks;
- And lots of tips and tricks really helpful to know as you learn your way around QuickBooks.
Afternoon Session: Bank Feeds, Reconciliation, and Reports | 1:00 to 3:00 pm
The afternoon session is an opportunity to deepen and expand knowledge of QuickBooks online. In this workshop, we cover:
- Setting up and clearing bank feeds;
- Reconciling your bank statement with QuickBooks;
- Transferring funds;
- Recurring transactions;
- Running and customizing reports;
- And reviewing the top dozen mistakes people make in QuickBooks.
These hands-on workshops are delivered by Martha Leonard, a bookkeeper with Davis & Hodgdon Associates. Martha is a QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor who holds 25 years of experience providing bookkeeping services to corporate and individual clients.
Fee: $50. Must register to attend.
*All participants must bring a laptop with an active QuickBooks Online subscription to the workshop!
*All participants will receive a QuickBooks Online manual to keep.
These sessions are made possible by Davis & Hodgdon Associates and Center for Women & Enterprise.
Registration: Please click here to register for this course.
Sessions with low enrollment will be cancelled.