PowerUP! 13-Week Strategic Planning Program - CWE Eastern MA - February 27
Gearing up to take your business to the next level? This fast-paced comprehensive program is designed for entrepreneurs with some business background, or for those who have begun a business without a formal plan.
A different professional guest lecturer will present at most classes, followed by an interactive work session with the instructor.
In this 13-week program, you will:
• Learn how to write a business plan, find and access capital, develop revenue projections, and manage cash flow
• Learn how to successfully market and promote your products and services
• Leave the program with a completed business plan
• Build a professional network of business owners
• Gain valuable knowledge from the real-life experiences of other entrepreneurs
Power Up! is a program designed to connect business owners with the resources they need, including financial, business, and technology training. Life skills and business skills are taught together throughout this program to provide every opportunity for success.
When: Wednesdays, February 27 through May 22, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Action for Boston Community Development
565 Warren Street
Roxbury, MA 02121
Fee: Complimentary. Must register to attend.
Click here to register