Creating an Effective Marketing Plan (3-Week Course) - CWE Eastern MA - May 2 to May 16
As an entrepreneur, everything you do is a marketing opportunity. It is essential for you to reach potential customers and develop loyalty in ways that are practical, convincing, clear, and urgent.
In this 3-week intensive course, you will:
• Understand market research and how to identify and quantify your target
• Review the commonly-referenced "4Ps and 3Cs" of marketing
• Know how marketing tools such as Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Online Marketing, and E-Marketing can work for you
• Gain clarity around how traditional marketing concepts such as Branding, Advertising, Public Relations, Event Marketing, and Collateral Development can support you in growing your business
• Understand the importance of tracking and metrics
Please bring, or send in advance, any marketing materials you have for your business that you would like to share, receive feedback on, or improve (ex: advertisement, logo, brochures, business cards, etc.)
When: Thursdays, May 2, May 9, May 16, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Where: CWE Eastern MA
24 School St., 7th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Fee: $90. Must register to attend. Partial scholarships may be available to those who qualify.
Click here to register.