3 Week Marketing Intensive - CWE VT- Mar 8, 15, & 22
As an entrepreneur, everything you do is a marketing opportunity. It is essential for you to reach potential customers and develop loyalty in ways that are practical, convincing, clear, and urgent.
In this 3-week intensive course, participants will:
- Understand market research and how to identify and quantify your target
- Review the commonly-referenced "4Ps and 3Cs" of marketing
- Know how marketing tools such as Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Online Marketing, and E-Marketing can work for you
- Gain clarity around how traditional marketing concepts such as Branding, Advertising, Public Relations, Event Marketing, and Collateral Development can support you in growing your business
- Understand the importance of tracking and metrics
Please bring, or send in advance, any marketing materials you have for your business that you would like to share, receive feedback on, or improve (ex: advertisement, logo, brochures, business cards, etc.)
When: Fridays (March 8, March 15, and March 22) from 12:00 to 3:00 PM
Center for Women & Enterprise
431 Pine Street, Suite 101
Burlington, VT 05403
Fee: $125 Must register to attend. Partial scholarship may be available to those who qualify.
Registration: Please click here to register for this course.
Cancellations: Sessions with low enrollment will be cancelled.