Protect Your Business with Copyright and Trademark - CWE Eastern MA - July 30th
You are an entrepreneur with an innovative product or service and a unique name or log. It is essential to know how to protect your brand, your name and the content you create. Join us for this fun and informative session on trademarks and copyrights.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Differences between “trademark” and “copyright”
- Common naming/branding mistakes to avoir
- Selecting and protecting your trademark
- Creating a copyrighted work and registering it
- Basic copyright and trademark risks for small businesses
- How to safeguard your brand and content online.
NOTE: This workshop is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult your attorney.
When: Tuesday, July 30th from 5:00PM to 7:00PM
Where: CWE Eastern MA
24 School Street 7th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Fee: $25. Must register to attend. Partial scholarships may be available to those who qualify