Insure Your Business With Confidence - CWE Eastern MA - March 20
In this workshop, you will learn how to effectively protect your business and personal assets by choosing appropriate and cost-effective insurance policy/ies. The session will provide you with an overview of the various types of business insurance - with a special focus on professional liability insurance - and how they may be critical to protecting your assets as a business owner.
The workshop will cover:
- The importance of liability insurance in protecting your personal and business assets
- Health insurance coverage options
- How to compare plans and save money
- Questions to ask insurance brokers
- Which types of insurance apply to your business
- How best to protect employees
This workshop is suitable for pre-start up entrepreneurs, or those looking to revisit their insurance needs.
When: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, from 1:00PM to 3:00PM
Where: CWE Eastern MA
24 School St., 7th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Fee: Free. Must register to attend.