Steps to Start A Business CWE Eastern MA June 26
In this workshop, you will:
• Develop your business idea and planning
• Review the importance of a business plan
• Gain an understanding of the process and requirements for starting a business,
Steps to Start a Nonprofit - CWE Eastern MA June 27th
We will provide information on starting and running a 501(c)(3), including:
• Registration requirements
• Get state and federal approval
• Pros and cons of incorporating
• Filing your articles of incorporation
• Creating by-laws ...
Steps to Grow Your Business – CWE Eastern MA – July 2nd
During this session, you will:
Identify where your business is today in its growth cycle
Learn the ten quickest, most effective ways to grow your business
Understand the difference between business planning and strateg...
Explore Small Business Administration Resources – CWE Eastern MA – July 10th
Topics covered include:
• Technical Assistance Program
• SBA Loan Guarantee Program
• 8(a) Business Development Program
• HUBZone (Historically Underutilized Business Zones) Program
• Government Contracting Opportunities
Is Entrepreneurship Right For You? – CWE Eastern MA – July 11th
During this workshop, you will:
• Learn about the common traits and characteristics of entrepreneurs
• Identify the risks and rewards of self-employment
• Conduct a self-assessment that will help you decide if business ownership is right f...
Coffee & Connections – CWE Eastern MA – July 17
This must-attend morning breakfast event is for women who want to be inspired and connect with other inventive, resourceful, and highly productive business owners and experts. Come enjoy a continental-style breakfast and unlimited coffee!
Business Plan Basics @ Staples Pro Services Brighton- July 17th
• Why you need to write a business plan
• Overview of each section of a business plan
• Research and writing tips
• Resources for help and support
Social Media Made Simple - CWE Eastern MA – July 18
Are you looking to use social media for your business?
Join us for this workshop and learn:
• The basics for using social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest to help your business thrive
• Ways to decrease time spe...
Intelligence gathering for Non-Profits - July 23rd CWE Eastern MA
This workshop will help nonprofits and entrepreneurs identify prospective donors/ funders/investors, monitor market trends, and identify competitor organizations to be more strategic and optimize resources.
Legal Considerations for New Business Owners - July 24
Attending this workshop will help you avoid common mistakes and employ preventative measures that can protect and ensure the success of your new business.
Workshop topics will include:
• Different types of entity formations
• Contract basic...