CWE Eastern MA: Understanding Cash Flow Management - August 12
Many new business owners feel intimidated by the financial aspects of running their new venture, however, it is vital to the success of any business strategy.
In this session, you will:
- Learn the basics of cash flow projections and how it can help you avoid risks associated with cash flow shortages
- Understand how a cash flow projection can be used as a tool to project cash needs and resources
- Understand the key drivers of cash in your business
- Learn about some of the financial products available that may be able to support you in managing your business’s cash flow
- Build a 12-month cash flow projection for your business using MS Excel
A template for the cash flow projection will be provided in this workshop. Students will need to have basic level of proficiency in MS Excel in order to participate in the interactive portion of the workshop.
When: Wednesday, August 12, 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Fee: $20. Must register to attend. Register here
Partial scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Please Click Here to Apply.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
Sessions with low enrollment may be cancelled. CWE will notify you of class cancellations and changes.
If you can no longer join us for a session you register for, please notify us of your cancellation at least 24 hours before the start of the session for a full refund. If your cancellation is less than 24 hours in advance of the start of the session, we will be unable to issue refunds or payment transfers.