CWE Eastern MA: Steps to Start a Business - August 26
In this workshop, you will:
- Develop your business idea and planning
- Review the importance of a business plan
- Gain an understanding of the process and requirements for starting a business, including;
- Legal structures
- How to obtain an employer identification number, licenses, permits and insurance
- Determining your financing needs
- Understanding employer responsibilities
- Learn about available resources and training
- How to choose and register a business name and entity
You will leave the session with an A-to-Z overview, and specific tools and tips that will help you get started quickly.
When: Wednesday, August 26 from 11:00AM to 1:00PM
Fee: Free. Must register to receive Webinar link.