A Fresh Start: Reopening Marketing Strategies After Quarantine - Online – Jul 14
COVID-19 has transformed our contact with customers. The second phase of social distancing has just started, and now is the time to reconnect with your customers.
Your business may be ready to open but are your customers ready? New online strategies and tools are essential in this new normal to help your business thrive. Susu Wong of Tomo360, will discuss these tools and help you determine which may be most important for your business right now:
- Marketing Assessments: how is your marketing after COVID?
- Is your website delivering results and driving visitors to your site?
- SEO: People are searching and let’s make sure they find your busineses
- Social Media programs: engage and sell to your customers where they are.
- Learn how organic and paid social campaigns can generate website and phone orders.
When: Tuesday, July 14, 12-1
Instructor: Susu is the Founder and Owner of Tomo360. Tomo360 is a marketing agency that helps small businesses, corporations, and nonprofits to increase their online presence through website designs, social media, email marketing, SEO, and SEM