Steps to Start a Business (Webinar) - Central MA - Aug 25
If you are considering starting a business or in the early stages of launching one, this workshop will outline everything you need to know. In this workshop, you will:
- Develop your business idea and planning
- Review the importance of a business plan
- Gain an understanding of the process and requirements for starting a business, including;
- Legal structures
- How to choose and register a business name and entity
- How to obtain an employer identification number, licenses, permits and insurance
- Determining your financing needs
- Understanding employer responsibilities
- Learn about available resources and training
You will leave the session with an A-to-Z overview, and specific tools and tips that will help you get started quickly.
When: Tuesday, August 25 from 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Online webinar. Link will be sent via email after you register.
Fee: Free. Must register to attend.
Click Here to Register