Marketing Advice to Combat an Economic Downturn (Webinar) - Central MA - Apr 28
Wondering how to market your business during the economic downturn related to coronavirus (COVID-19)? Consistent, clear communication with your customers is vital, so they understand when, how, and where they can still do business with you.
Join marketing maven and host of the Small Business Revolution, Amanda Brinkman, as she outlines actionable marketing strategies to help you weather the storm.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Use your website to keep customers informed of critical information, such as how they can still purchase from you
- Engage with your followers on social media, even if they aren’t buying right now
- Update your directory listings, like Google My Business, to communicate critical information like offering curbside pickup, even if your business is closed
- Use email marketing to keep your customers updated on the latest changes to your business, due to COVID-19
- Take advantage of other marketing channels for brick and mortar locations, like print marketing and signage, so customers can quickly and easily understand how to engage with your business
When: Tuesday, April 28 from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Online webinar. Link will be sent out via email.
Fee: Free. Must register to attend.
Click Here to Register