Self-Awareness and Adaptability (Webinar) - Central MA - Apr 14
Understanding how we work with others and how others perceive us, makes us more effective in our jobs. Through this highly interactive program, you’ll learn about your own communication style, debunk some misconceptions about others’ styles and develop a personal action plan to adapt more effectively.
In this workshop you will:
- Describe behavior and its contributing factors
- Complete the DiSC® personal Profile System and identify your behavioral style
- Discuss your behavioral tendencies and how they affect others
- Recognize the strengths and limitations of different behavioral styles
- Learn methods for adapting to the behavioral style of others
When: Tuesday, April 14 from 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Online webinar. Link will be sent out via email.
Fee: Free. Must register to attend.
Click Here to Register